The purpose of the Alma J. Murphy Scholarship Fund is to provide tuition assistance for full-time or part-time students who have declared a major in an undergraduate or graduate degree program and/or have been accepted into a vocational program.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Preference will be given to female students.
- Preference will be given to students that demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must demonstrate a commitment to their community.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduates and 3.0 for graduate students.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and/or vocational degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six (6) credits for undergraduate or (five (5) credits for graduate) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.