The purpose of the Community and Technical College Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students currently enrolled in a certificate or degree program within the Community & Technical College at UAA.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Recipient should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Recipient must be in good academic standing with a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Recipient must be a full-time student attending UAA (12 credits per semester).
- Recipient must be admitted into a certificate or degree program within the Community & Technical College.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application.