The purpose of the Darla “Dolly” Barton Nursing Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students who are formally admitted into a Nursing degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage who are in financial need.
Award amount is $1,000 per academic year
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a Nursing degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six (6) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application