The purpose of the Dove Kull Memorial Social Work Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to a student attending the University of Alaska Anchorage, either as a fully admitted social work major in the Bachelor's of Social Work degree program, or a fully admitted student to the Master's of Social Work degree program.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant must demonstrate motivation, community involvement, and academic and professional leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a 2.0 or above.
- Applicant must be fully admitted to either the Bachelor's of Social Work degree program or the Master's of Social Work degree program.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester in which the award is to be in effect.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Please make sure you meet all the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application
- All applications for the UAA Dove Kull Memorial Social Work Scholarship are handled through the School of Social Work. For questions regarding application procedures or deadlines, please call or email the School of Social Work at: