The purpose of the Edward Rollin Clinton Memorial Endowment is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students who are formally admitted into a Music degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a Music degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least full-time (twelve (12) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Class standing preferences will be as follows:
- Preference will be given to an entering freshman planning to study piano
- Preference will be given to upper division students studying piano
- Preference will be given to freshman planning to study any instrument
- Preference will be given to upper division students studying any instrument
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant must submit an audio recording with a minimum of five minutes of music. This should include at least two selections of contrasting material that demonstrates your musical abilities.
To apply for this scholarship, please log in to UAOnline and complete the electronic scholarship application.
*In order to qualify for this scholarship please submit the additional information below to supplement the online application.
Supplemental information must be mailed (or dropped off) to the UAA Office of Student Financial Assistance by the deadline (not postmarked by the deadline). Please submit info in a sealed envelope ATTN: Edward Rollin Clinton Scholarship.
- Applicants must submit a compact disc recording which must include a minimum of two (2) selections from the standard classical repertoire. Please include a table of contents with your recording.
UAA Office of Student Financial Assistance
ATTN: Edward Rollin Clinton Scholarship
PO Box 141608
Anchorage AK 99514
UAA at the University Center
3901 Old Seward
Anchorage AK 99503