The purpose of the Eyak RRANN and Program Support Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students currently enrolled in a nursing degree program through the at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a degree program within the School of Nursing through the RRANN program.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on being enrolled at least part-time (six (6) credits).
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is to be in effect.
- First preference will be given to students enrolled in the Associate of Applied Sciences RRANN Program who are residents of Prince William Sound or Cordova.
- Second preference will be given to students who are from Prince William Sound and are admitted to any of UAA's nursing programs.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.