The purpose of the Lenore & George Hedla Accounting Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to a University of Alaska Anchorage student who is enrolled full-time or part-time with a declared major in Accounting.
Award amount is $1,000 per academic year
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to the secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate Accounting degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least full-time or half-time at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.