The purpose of the Henry W. Holliday Memorial Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students majoring in Civil Engineering, with preference given to Alaska Native students.
Award amount is a minimum $1,000 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0. If no candidate has achieved this minimum, candidates with the closest GPA will be considered.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into the UAA Civil Engineering program.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Preference will be given to Alaska Native students
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application