The purpose of the Henry W. Holliday Memorial Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students majoring in Civil Engineering, with preference given to Alaska Native students.
Award amount is a minimum $1,000 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0. If no candidate has achieved this minimum, candidates with the closest GPA will be considered.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into the UAA Civil Engineering program.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Preference will be given to Alaska Native students
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.