The purpose of the Joe and Carolyn Floyd Kodiak Scholarship Fund is to provide scholarship support for tuition and other related educational expenses to students attending Kodiak College, a community campus of the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is a minimum of $1,000 per academic year
- Preference will be given to students who graduated from the Kodiak school system.
- Preference will be given to incoming freshman.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduates and 3.0 for graduate students.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and/or vocational degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage Kodiak Campus.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six (6) credits for undergraduate or (five (5) credits for graduate) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.