- Applicant must be a Justice, Legal Studies, or a Paralegal Studies student at UAA.
- Applicant must have completed a minimum of 12 credits in justice, legal studies, and/or paralegal studies courses.
- Applicant must be sophomore level class standing.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant may be part-time or full-time.
Justice Center Alumni Gifts Scholarship
The purpose of the Justice Center Alumni Gifts Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to Justice students at UAA, including but not limited to: scholarships, travel grants to attend program related conferences, and awards for special projects.
Award amount is a minimum of $500 per academic year.