The purpose of the Michael D. Ford Memorial Scholarship is to provide a scholarship as a memorial to Michael D. Ford as a way to encourage an Alaskan student to enter the field of business. The scholarship will offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students who are formally admitted into a Business degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage who are in financial need.
Award amount is a minimum $1,000 per academic year
- Applicant must have been born in Alaska and be a current Alaska resident.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a Business degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits for undergraduate and nine (9) credits for graduate) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Preference will be given to minority students.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application