The purpose of the Pat Brakke Political Science Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to a full-time student majoring in Political Science.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into the Political Science degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least full-time (twelve (12) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application