The purpose of the UAA RCL Construction Management Endowed Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other education expenses to construction management students enrolled at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic, and leadership potential
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5
- Applicant must be formally admitted the Bachelors of Science in Construction Management program at the University of Alaska Anchorage
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (nine (9) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage
- Applicant must have demonstrated financial need
- Applicant must be a junior or senior (60+ cumulative credits)
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.