The purpose of the Rodney P. Kinney Sr. Memorial Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students who are formally admitted into a Engineering degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage with a preference being given to students of Alaska Native ethnicity.
Award amount is $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate, graduate, and/or certificate Engineering degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits for undergraduate and nine (9) credits for graduate) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Preference will be given to applicants of Alaska Native ethnicity.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application