The purpose of the Rodney P. Kinney Sr. Memorial Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students who are formally admitted into a Engineering degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage with a preference being given to students of Alaska Native ethnicity.
Award amount is $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate, graduate, and/or certificate Engineering degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits for undergraduate and nine (9) credits for graduate) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Preference will be given to applicants of Alaska Native ethnicity.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.