The purpose of the Tony Prockish Memorial Scholarship Fund is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students who are formally admitted into the Automotive Technology degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 and an Automotive Technology course work minimum grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into the Automotive Technology degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits) in course work showing emphasis in the field of Automotive Technology at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant cannot be a first semester student in the Automotive Technology program.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Preference will be given to applicants demonstrating financial need.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application.