The Publicity Center’s mission is to empower and educate students about UAA’s many advertising tools to help them successfully publicize their event. If your student club or organization is registered through the Student Clubs & Greek Life office, we can help you!
Where are we?
The Publicity Center can be found in the Student Life & Leadership office, located in Student Union 218.
Publicity Center Hours (Spring 2014):
- Tuesday, Thursday: 1:00 pm - 3:45 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
How can the Publicity Center help me?
- Print fliers, brochures, posters, and banners.
- Create buttons, magnets or key chains
- Write a Public Service Announcement for KRUA 88.1 FM
- Create and ad to display on the plasma screens in the Student Union and the Student Clubs & Greek Life office
- Create a page to advertise your event on facebook
- Create an ad to run in the Northern Light newspaper
- Submit your event to the Wolfwire Online Student Calendar
- Find and order promotional items from pens to cups to t-shirts
- Graphic Design assistance
Some of these services to cost money (check here for our pricing guide
), but the majority of the services we provide are free.
How do I get help from the Publicity Center?