Our mission is to assist 160 students per year to persist and to graduate (or successfully transfer) from UAA. Our services our free, as space allows. To qualify for our services, a student must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be Pell grant eligible or from a family earning a modest wage (according to federal guidelines) and/or the first in your immediate family to pursue a college degree.
- Must be accepted at the University of Alaska Anchorage as a degree-seeking student.
- Must have an academic need for services.
- Must be actively enrolled or accepted for enrollment in the next academic semester.
- Must possess the desire to complete a college degree.
Your completed application documents can be faxed, mailed or hand-delivered to:
Diplomacy Building, Suite 105
4500 Diplomacy Drive
Anchorage, Alaska 99508
Fax: (907) 786.1383
3211 Providence Drive, Diplomacy #105
Anchorage, Alaska 99508-4614