The UAA Student Health and Counseling Center provides the following mental health services:
- Individual Counseling
- Health Education (including classes, guest lectures, and pamphlets)
- Outreach Screenings
Eligibility for mental health services:
- Eligibility is determined each semester.
- Any student who is enrolled in six or more credits and has paid the SHCC fee is eligible for mental health services.
- Initial appointments include a comprehensive evaluation. Students are then eligible for six visits per semester.
- Each semester SHCC services are available to students 2 weeks before classes begin, and one week after classes end.
Please call the Student Health and Counseling Center to schedule an appointment 907-786-4040.