- Auditorium Technical Operators will be present during your event as needed determined by your technical requirements. Please see the Technician for any questions you may have during your event.
- Keep the facility clean during your time in residence. Post event clean-up includes: Pick up trash, remove posters and signs, put away tables and chairs, clear stage of any props used, etc.
- Keep EXIT and all doorways clear of debris, trash, and other obstructions at ALL TIMES. Under no circumstances will doorways be obstructed in any way.
- Keep all electrical panels clear of obstructions.
- Keep floors, work areas, and aisles, clear of debris, trash, and other obstructions which do not allow safe and orderly access at all times.
- You are responsible for notifying your workers in the proper use of all hazardous material including but not limited to paint, glue, and solvents. Please consult your facility Technician with any questions regarding event / set preparation and construction. Do not use staples, nails, or screws in the ceiling, walls or floors.
- Food and drink are prohibited on the stage, in the Auditorium House seating area, and scene shop areas. Food is allowed in the Green Room Area, Dressing Rooms, and Lobby.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Wendy Williamson Auditorium or support facilities. Because the Auditorium is smoke-free, smoking is permitted only outside the facility.
- All parking on the UAA campus for more than 30 minutes during decal parking enforcement hours requires a parking permit. Decal parking enforcement hours are: Monday-Thursday, 7:30 am-7:30 pm. A Pay 'n Park" permit vending machine is located in the parking lot west of the auditorium, and one of these permits will allow you to park in the two lots adjacent to the facility during permit enforcement hours. A limited number of spaces with pay parking meters are also available. Parking is not permitted in any loading zones. Parking is difficult, on weekday evenings especially, so plan accordingly and allow extra time to find a legal spot. Permit parking is not enforced during the summer semester.
- Use of the Scene Shop area is a privilege. If you are allowed access, see Manager for Shop rules. Use of/admittance to the Scene Shop fenced area is strictly off-limits, unless your group has specific permission to do so. Use of the equipment in the fenced area of the Scene Shop without permission may result in cancellation of your event, as determined by the Auditorium Manager.
- Security of personal valuables is the responsibility of each user group. For your own benefit, please request your event participants to leave any valuables at home.
- If your event is of a nature that requires extra or high security, contact the University Police at (907) 786-1120, or the Auditorium Manager so that we may be alerted to the situation. If any off-campus security guards are determined necessary, the off-campus security will report directly to the University Police when they are present.
- The Auditorium Manager reserves the right to amend, add to, or delete from the "House Rules" list at any time, and at the sole discretion of the Auditorium Manager, to help guide the Contractee into compliance with the spirit of the rest of the "House Rules," "Scene Shop Rules," and WWA Contract. A printed copy of changes will be provided to you. All new "House Rules" must be followed in accordance with your original Contract.