Serving beer or wine?

by Kathleen McCoy  |   

Any UAA affiliated, sponsored or hosted event on or off campus where alcoholic beverages are served must have an approved "UAA Request for Serving Beer/Wine" form prior to the event.

This form has been recently updated. Please click here to download the current version. The current version of this form is available on the Student Affairs Web site at

Please discard any older versions of the form you may have.

If you need additional information, please contact UAA Student Affairs at (907) 786-6108 or

Creative Commons License "Serving beer or wine?" is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.