Excellence Through Continuous Improvement
Building a culture of excellence means finding ways to continually improve our outcomes — both academically and administratively. By executing the strategies below, UAA will place primacy on improving how we do what we do to benefit our students and the communities we serve.
Aspiration #5: We accelerate excellence through continuous improvement.
- Reduce barriers and redundancies in administrative processes.
- By 2025, UAA will have streamlined administrative processes in a manner that ensures accountability while removing needless hurdles to student achievement.
- Enhance revenue and financial sustainability through increased enrollment, external
support, fundraising and fee-for-service entrepreneurial activities.
- Even during times of fiscal uncertainty for the State of Alaska, by 2025, UAA will have found new and improved ways to foster financial sustainability through existing strategies and new opportunities for growth. This includes creating new and/or modifying existing modes of instruction delivery to reach and engage with new students, and enhancing meaningful connections with industry partners that drive program development and enrollment.
- Strengthen UAA’s environmental sustainability practices.
- UAA strives to be a good steward and citizen. To continue doing so, by 2025, we will have expanded and increased our capacity for recycling and sustainability across our campus.