Summer Semester Financial Aid
- Attending Summer semester and need to request your remaining financial aid? Summer Revision Request Form NOW AVAILABLE!
Financial Aid Workshops Available
Interested in learning more about applying for UAA scholarships, loans, creating a budget, understanding your credit score, or receiving help to fill out the 2017/18 FAFSA? Follow this Workshop Calendar link for dates and details. All workshops are open to the public!
February 15th Scholarship Deadline
- Apply for next year's UAA Foundation scholarships. The deadline to submit your application is February 15, 2017.
- To increase your chances of being selected for a scholarship award, fill out the 2017/2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by February 15th. Please don't skip applying for FAFSA just because you and your family don't believe you qualify for federal need-based financial aid. Lacking federally-defined "financial need" does not mean you are ineligible for need-based scholarships at UAA.
UAA Spring Classes Begin - January 17th
Are you ready?View "Financial Aid Checklist"
Lost eligibility for financial aid?
Visit our Satisfactory Academic Progress website for additional details on how to check your status, understand how suspension & probation will affect your eligibility, and how to appeal.
- Fall 2016 retroactive appeals given priority.
- Spring 2017 appeals for students who did not attend Fall semester are second priority.
- Spring 2017 appeals for students who attended Fall semester will be reviewed once all grades are available.
Financial Planning Resources
Making the decision to pursue a degree is a big step, and there are many factors to consider when choosing where to enroll. The following resources are available to assist with comparing cost, financial assistance, and outcomes.
- Created and hosted by the U.S. Department of Education
- Compare information on cost, retention rates, and other critical data
- Provided according to degree level (undergraduate/graduate)
- Based on average cost for tuition and fees, books and supplies, housing and food, transportation, and personal expenses
- Data is an estimate only, as each student's expenses will depend on many variables, including living arrangements
- Students whose actual expenses exceed their estimates can submit a Cost of Attendance/Budget Adjustment form
- Estimates your cost and financial aid, according to the info you provide
- Currently only available for undergraduate programs
- Available to student who complete the FAFSA and have applied to UAA
- Provides clear, concise information on cost, financial aid, retention and graduation, and average debt information per career
- Designed by the U.S. Department of Education
- Easily compare cost and aid offers for schools you are considering
- Access your UAA Shopping Sheet by logging into UAOnline > Financial Aid > UAA > Federal Shopping Sheet