Student Financial Assistance
The Office of Student Financial Assistance strives to make a significant and positive difference in the lives of students through quality customer service that meets their educational needs, and the efficient processing and delivery of financial aid.Review the Financial Aid Checklist
- In August, you may be able to charge your textbooks to your student account - find out more at the UAA Bookstore website.
- First day of Fall 2016 classes is August 29.
- The UAA One-Stop Student Information Center is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- The NEW Interest Rates for Federal Direct Student Loans Disbursed on or after July 1, 2016 are now available on the Federal Student Aid "Loans" website.
FAFSA School Code:
Feb. 15, 2017Apply Now!
Like us on Facebook!
Financial Planning Resources
Making the decision to pursue a degree is a big step, and there are many factors to consider when choosing where to enroll. The following resources are available to assist with comparing cost, financial assistance, and outcomes.
- Created and hosted by the U.S. Department of Education
- Compare information on cost, retention rates, and other critical data
- Provided according to degree level (undergraduate/graduate)
- Based on average cost for tuition and fees, books and supplies, housing and food, transportation, and personal expenses
- Data is an estimate only, as each student's expenses will depend on many variables, including living arrangements
- Students whose actual expenses exceed their estimates can submit a Cost of Attendance/Budget Adjustment form
- Estimates your cost and financial aid, according to the info you provide
- Currently only available for undergraduate programs
The Shopping Sheet
- Available to student who complete the FAFSA and have applied to UAA
- Provides clear, concise information on cost, financial aid, retention and graduation, and average debt information per career
- Designed by the U.S. Department of Education
- Easily compare cost and aid offers for schools you are considering