Career Exploration and Services
Career Services During Coronavirus
As of Monday, March 20, Career Exploration and Services has now transitioned to an entirely virtual model until further notice, as part of our commitment to keeping the UAA community healthy. This means our doors are closed, but we are now available to support you and your career needs online.
- Virtual Appointments: UAA students and alumni can schedule virtual appointments, by phone or video, with Career Services staff for assistance with resumes and cover letters, mock interviews, job search assistance, or career exploration. Log into Handshake with your UA credentials to schedule an appointment.
- Job/Internship Applications: Handshake is still an available and robust resource for those seeking job and internship opportunities.
- Online Resources: Access career tools online for assistance with interest clarification, resume building, industry information, and more.
- Current Internships and Employment: Students presently working in an internship or job should check in with their employer to see if you should still report to work. For those earning credit for your internship, contact your academic advisor for additional information.
- Social Media: Stay up to date with UAA Career Services, job and internship openings, and career tips by following us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Contact Us: Staff will respond to emails and voicemails Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Call (907)786-6913 to leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Students and Alumni can access thousands of internships and jobs, schedule career advising appointments,
discover career and networking events and more, all through Handshake.
Resumes, Cover Letters, Mock Interviews, Career Exploration, & More
Career Exploration & Services offers UAA students and alumni assistance with resumes and cover letters, mock interviews, internship orientations, or career exploration.
Schedule in-person or virtual appointments online through your Handshake account.