UAA Online Bookstore and Seawolf Store
Ordering Textbooks is Completely Online
UAA is launching a NEW online bookstore for Fall 2023.
UAA is excited to announce its new online bookstore, which goes live July 24, 2023 for Fall orders. Created in partnership with Ambassador Education Solutions, the online bookstore offers an easy, affordable, and hassle-free shopping experience. Students automatically connect to their personalized lists of course materials where they can find, compare, and order items anytime, anywhere from their computers or mobile devices, including new and use textbooks, digital materials, rentals, supplies, kits, and more. At the online bookstore, students will be able to find and order books for all UAA campuses (Anchorage, Mat-Su College, Kenai Peninsula College, Kodiak College, and Prince William Sound College).
- July 24, 2023: Online bookstore opens for Fall 2023 orders.
- July 24 - August 6, 2023: FREE shipping to your campus for all orders, excluding marketplace.
- August 21, 2023: Pick up for orders shipped to the Anchorage campus begins.
- September 14, 2023: Fall 2023 student account charges close.
- December 1 - 30, 2023: Fall 2023 textbook buyback.
How Does it Work?
Login with your UA username and password to view a personalized, easy-to-use page with all your UAA courses, required materials, and pricing options.
- Online Bookstore Offers
- A quick and intuitive ordering process - complete your purchase in 5 minutes!
- Options for all course materials, including new and used textbooks, eBooks, rentals, supplies, kits and more.
- The online bookstore serves all of UAA campuses (Anchorage, Mat-Su College, Kenai Peninsula College, Kodiak College, and Prince William Sound College), you can get all your books with one order.
- Free shipping to your campus during the posted dates. After the free shipping period, you can still ship to campus for a fee.
- Expert customer service with added support at the beginning of every term.
- Flexible payment options, including the ability to charge your course materials to your student account. Please remember that all charges must be paid by the payment deadline and is subject to the same late fees as tuition, fees, and housing. See Paying For Your Course Materials below for more details.
- Disability Support ServicesStudents registered with Disability Support Services who need a physical format textbook as a reasonable accommodation should contact Disability Support Services.
Free Shipping to Your Campus
For a limited time every semester, take advantage of FREE SHIPPING to your UAA campus (Anchorage, MatSu College, Kenai Peninsula College, Kodiak College, and Prince William Sound College).
- When Can I Pick Up My Order?Orders sent to campus for free are shipped in bulk and are available for pick up one week before the first day of class.
- Where to Pick Up in the Anchorage Campus?
Visit the Seawolf Store inside the Alaska Airlines Center.
3550 Providence Drive
Anchorage, AK 99508
- Can I Ship to My Campus After the Deadline?
You can still send your order for pick up at your campus for a shipping fee.
Contact the Bookstore's Customer Service team's Help Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student account charges questions: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student ordering guide
- Inclusive Access:
- What is Inclusive Access
- How to Opt-Out of Inclusive Access
- Billing: Inclusive Access (IA) materials are automatically charged to the student's account. If you drop the class or opt out of using IA materials before the Add/Drop date, a refund will be automatically posted to the student account. If you have any questions about IA refunds, please email email@example.com
Paying For Your Course Materials
You have two options for paying for course materials: Pay out of pocket or charge your student account.
Charge to your Student Account
Purchases completed using a student account charge limit will be charged to your student account. Payment for any and all bookstore charges on your student account is due by the payment deadline and is subject to the same late fees as tuition, fees, and housing. Only course materials listed as Required can be charged to your student account.
Title IV Authorization
Unless authorization is received, federal financial aid (Title IV) cannot be used to cover non-institutional charges such as TextbookX charges (books). If you would like to have these items placed on your account, you must complete the Title IV Authorization Form. For more information, please visit the UAA Office of the Bursar website.
- Be registered for a UAA class; Anchorage, MatSu College, Kenai Peninsula College, Kodiak College, or Prince William Sound College. UAF or UAS courses are not eligible.
- Be enrolled at UAA as a degree-seeking student (admitted to a degree / certificate program)
- Have no financial holds on your student account
If you had not registered yet or need to fix your admissions or financial status, you will receive the charge limit email and balance the next day after your status is updated. This notification email is sent to your university email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). The charge limit will also show in the online bookstore when you login, even if for some reason you did not receive the email.
If you believe you should have received a charge limit and have not received an email the next day after resolving your eligibility above, please email email@example.com.
Pay out of Pocket
If you wish to pay for your books and supplies out of pocket, select "Use a credit card". We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover.
Faculty can use the bookstore portal to submit their course materials in advance of each semester. Please, login to the employee intranet for a full list of resources.
For t-shirts, hoodies, hats, and other UAA gear, as well as gifts and school supplies including Alaska books, nursing scrubs, and lab gear, visit the Seawolf Store online or on-campus.
The Seawolf Store is inside the Alaska Airlines Center at 3550 Providence Drive, Anchorage AK 99508. View our store hours here.
For questions about UAA and Seawolf gear, please call us at 907-786-1194 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org