Class registration issues for PER classes

by Kathleen McCoy  |   

Are you having problems signing up for a second section of a PER class such as Kickboxing, Beginning Weight Training or Shape Up with Weights?

Call the Department of Health, Physical Education & Recreation (HPER) with your UAA ID number and the CRN of the section you want at 786-4083. They will create a "duplicate override" in Banner for the section and you can then register for the class.

Creative Commons License "Class registration issues for PER classes" is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.