Graphics and Publicity Services
- Free graphic design work
- Print fliers, brochures, posters, and banners
- Buttons, magnets or key chains
- Writing Public Service Announcement for KRUA 88.1 FM
- Creating an ad to display on the plasma screens in the Student Union and the Student Clubs & Greek Life office
- Create an ad to run in the Northern Light newspaper
- Submit events to the Wolfwire Online Student Calendar
Printing services do cost money but the majority of the services (such as graphic design) are free for student clubs and student organizations!
*If your club or student organization plans on printing your own fliers, please advise that some buildings at UAA will need an official department logo and the AA/EO statement on each flyer/poster printed. AA/EO Statement: "UA is an AA/EO employer and educational institution and prohibits illegal discrimination against any individual: www.alaska.edu/nondiscrimination."
- Stop by the Student Clubs and Greek Life office in Student Union Room 210 and complete
a Publicity Center Request Form. Get assistance with or create a publicity plan.
To utilize the Graphics and Publicity Services printing services or anticipate spending money, complete a Purchase Request to accompany the Publicity Center Request Form. Purchase requests can be found on a club's UAA Life page under the "finances" tab.
After submitting a Publicity Center Request Form and completing a Purchase Request GPS will begin processing the request and complete printing ASAP. The time-frame will depend upon what services are provided. Generally allow at least 2 weeks to work on graphic design requests. Don't wait until the last minute!