This morning, our Facilities and Campus Services team was made aware of a pothole that shut down the westbound lanes of Northern Lights Boulevard between UAA Drive and Career Center Drive. It has since been upgraded to a sinkhole, and the lanes will remain closed for an undetermined amount of time while crews repair the damage. We anticipate the closure will extend through the week.
Finals week is a very stressful time for students. Students, please know that your professors have been made aware of the situation. Please communicate with them any delays you may experience due to this issue. We know this is an unexpected traffic challenge. Please take a deep breath. We want you to have a smooth and safe finals week.
Computer Lab Details
- Location: BMH 232
- Maintained By:
- Staffing: Unstaffed
- Access: Restricted
The GIS Classroom is located in the Beatrice McDonald Hall, room 232. (view Campus Map)
The facility has Windows workstations with common software applications used for word processing, spreadsheets, publishing, and presentations, as well as course specific hardware and software for Geomatics and GIS. The facility is open to students taking GIS classes only.
Scheduled Hours of Operation
*Note: Schedule is subject to change due to campus closures, holidays, and other events.
- 17 - Dell Precision T3500 MT; Intel Quad-core Xeon W3550 3.07 GHz; 12.0 GB RAM; DVD+R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW; Dell P2210t 22" Widescreen LCD, 1680 x 1050, 16:10 aspect ratio
- 1 - Christie LW401 Data/Video projector, Instructor's podium
- 1 - HP DesignJet T1200 PostScript plotter
- 2 - HP LaserJet P2035n
- 1 - HP Officejet 7000 wide format
- Adobe Reader 11.x
- ArcGIS 10.x
- ArcCatalog 10.2.1
- ArcGIS Administrator
- ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Desktop
- ArcGIS for Desktop Help
- ArcGlobe 10.2.1
- ArcMap 10.2.1
- ArcScene 10.2.1
- Google Chrome 37.x
- Flash Player (plug-in)
- Shockwave Player (plug-in)
- Google Earth 7.x
- Java 8.x
- Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus
- InfoPath Designer
- InfoPath Filler