Copy & Print Center
Serving the UAA campus and Anchorage community with quality printing and great prices.
Design & Process
Whether you just need a few touch-ups to your design or your idea implemented with a full creative process, our in house graphic designer will bring your project to life. We will work with you to choose the best process and products for your budget.
Printing & Copying
- Stationery: business cards, letterhead, envelopes
- Promotional Items: stickers and decals, name badges, credentials, adhesive graphics for floors, windows, doors, walls and vehicles
- Bulk Mailing: automated printing, inserting, sealing & addressing
- Banners & Signs: large format printing, vinyl banners, heavyweight posters, draft quality posters
Finishing & Binding
- Shrink Wrap
- Bindery: folding, saddle-stitch, comb, coil
- Mounting: foam core
Distributed Copier Service (DCS)
UAA departmental leasing can be found on the UAA Staff Copy & Print Intranet
Supporting the Community
Discounts on printing rates given to eligible non-profit organizations and federally sponsored projects.
- Volume discounts applied to many printing rates and products.
As you search for the perfect words and images for your publications, be mindful of copyright law, which protect the creative and intellectual rights of individuals.
- U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17)
- Circular 1: Copyright Basics
- Circular 21: Reproduction of Copyrighted Works by Educators and Librarians
- FAQs about fair use
- EDUCAUSE Legal Sources of Online Content: A comprehensive listing of online content services that are approved by the AAP, RIAA and MPAA as legal alternatives to unauthorized downloading of content (books, movies and TV shows, and music).
Images & Copyright
- Copyright Fair Use & How It Works for Online Images
- UAA Photo Bank: Allows you to request photos taken by University Advancement for use
- Unsplash: Source of freely-usable images
Hours of Operation
Monday—Friday | 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
3211 Providence Drive
Anchorage, AK 99508
2901 Spirit Way
Anchorage, AK 99508
(Located below the Enrollment Services Center)