Information about the Wolfcard:
- It's your official UAA ID
- It's your library card
- It's your U-Pass - Free use of the City Bus System/Valley Mover*
- It's your access to movies, concerts, and all venues in the Wells Fargo Sports Center
- It's a way to pay for many services on campus, like printing and meals.
- It's convenient: Forget about carrying cash, checks or credit cards.
- It's fast: the WolfCcard will always have exact change, so it's faster than cash!
*Payment of transportation fee required
New WolfCards: UAA is in the process of upgrading our building card access systems (door locks). Part of this project is to issue new WolfCards with chips in them. New Wolfcards have been mailed to current students and staff. If you did not recieve your Wolfcard in the mail, please go to the Eugene Short Hall to obtain it. Please take this opportunity to make sure your mailing address is up to date in UAOnline. Once you receive and activate your new WolfCard, your old WolfCard will no longer work, so should be destroyed.
For the 2021 Academic Year, we are not charging for replacement Wolfcards on the UAA Main Campus.
Staff/Faculty Meal Plans now available!
Staff & Faculty can now buy a meal plan and pay for it with payroll deduction! The form is located here (in the upper-right): http://seawolfdining.com/meal/
Online card access now available!
eAccounts: Click here to deposit Wolfbucks on to your card with credit card, to see a list of your recent
transactions, or to make a guest deposit to someone elses card. This website is a
little slow to load, so please be patient as it loads.
--Apple and Android eAccounts phone apps also available!
Card replacement fee increasing to $20
Beginning for the Fall 2017 semester, the card replacement fee will be increasing to $20. There is still no fee for your FIRST card, or if you bring a damaged/out-of-date card in for replacement.