Information about the Wolfcard:
- It's your official UAA ID
- It's your library card
- It's your U-Pass - Free use of the City Bus System/Valley Mover*
- It's your access to movies, concerts, and all venues in the Wells Fargo Sports Center
- It's a way to pay for many services on campus, like printing and meals.
- It's convenient: Forget about carrying cash, checks or credit cards.
- It's fast: the WolfCcard will always have exact change, so it's faster than cash!
*Payment of transportation fee required
Your Wolfcard should be active already to allow you entry into any building you work in, or have a class in. If it does not work, please call IT Services at 786-4646.
For the 2021 Academic Year, we are not charging for replacement Wolfcards on the UAA Main Campus.
During the current COVID-19 campus closures, we are still issuing new and replacement Wolfcards. The University Center is OPEN to get your Wolfcard, Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm, Wednesday from 11am to 5pm. The Library is locked, and there is a phone number on the front door that you can call for entry. Someone will come out and open the door for you, and assist you in getting your Wolfcard. Thanks for your patience!
Staff/Faculty Meal Plans now available!
Staff & Faculty can now buy a meal plan and pay for it with payroll deduction! The form is located here (in the upper-right): http://seawolfdining.com/meal/
Online card access now available!
eAccounts: Click here to deposit Wolfbucks on to your card with credit card, to see a list of your recent
transactions, or to make a guest deposit to someone elses card. This website is a
little slow to load, so please be patient as it loads.
--Apple and Android eAccounts phone apps also available!
Card replacement fee increasing to $20
Beginning for the Fall 2017 semester, the card replacement fee will be increasing to $20. There is still no fee for your FIRST card, or if you bring a damaged/out-of-date card in for replacement.