Information about the Wolfcard:
- It's your official UAA ID
- It's your library card
- It's your U-Pass - Free use of the City Bus System/Valley Mover*
- It's your access to movies, concerts, and all venues in the Wells Fargo Sports Center
- It's a way to pay for many services on campus, like printing and meals.
- It's convenient: Forget about carrying cash, checks or credit cards.
- It's fast: the WOLFcard will always have exact change, so it's faster than cash!
- It's safe: Your WOLFcard lost or stolen? No Problem! Simply notify us, and we'll take care of the rest.
*Payment of transportation fee required
Fall Print Allowance ($15) will be loaded on to Wolfcards on Thursday, August 23rd.
Effective June 1, 2018, Wolfcards can be obtained at the cashier window in the University Center.
Staff/Faculty Meal Plans now available!
Staff & Faculty can now buy a meal plan and pay for it with payroll deduction! The form is located here (in the upper-right): http://seawolfdining.com/meal/
Online card access now available!
eAccounts: Click here to deposit Wolfbucks on to your card with credit card, to see a list of your recent
transactions, or to make a guest deposit to someone elses card. This website is a
little slow to load, so please be patient as it loads.
(If that link doesn't work, try this one)
--Apple and Android eAccounts phone apps also available!
Card replacement fee increasing to $20
Beginning for the Fall 2017 semester, the card replacement fee will be increasing to $20. There is still no fee for your FIRST card, or if you bring a damaged/out-of-date card in for replacement.
Use your Wolfbucks and Dining Dollars at the Varsity Grill!
You can now use your Dining Dollars or Wolfbucks to pay at the Varsity Grill in the Alaska Airlines Center!