You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Transportation: Getting to Campus
Save money on gas and parking permits by getting to campus using other means.
Never used the bus or find it intimidating? Call Parking Services at (907) 786-1119 to learn more about the experience and what to except.
If you're traveling to the Anchorage campus from the Mat-Su Valley, consider using the Valley Transit, which makes twelve round-trips daily Monday through Friday.
UAA students, faculty and staff ride for FREE using their WolfCard.
Get some fresh air while getting to campus—ride your bike!
- Store your bike in a dry space
- On campus covered bike racks are available at the Library, RH and by the ISB.
- Bike lockers are available in the Central Garage and behind the Student Union (quarter deposit required, which is returned when you return the key).
- Rent a bike—for more info, contact:
- Student Union Info Desk (907) 786-1204
- Commons Front Desk (907) 751-7202
- Explore Anchorage with a bike map—pick up a paper copy at:
- Student Union Info Desk (second floor of Student Union)
- Parking Services (Eugene Short Hall)
- Go hybrid: bus + bike
- People Mover and the Valley Transit have space for bikes.
- Ride with your bike for free with your WolfCard.
Anchorage Share-A Ride serves the Municipality of Anchorage by offering rideshare services and promoting transit, vanpooling, carpooling, biking, and walking options.