UAA Photo Bank
Visit the UAA Photo Bank
The UAA Photo Bank is your source for high quality photography to be used in your UAA publications (print, screen and web). Any UAA staff, faculty, student or designated agent may use these images to promote UAA. Look around the different categories, make note of the images you want, fill out and send the request form and we will send you back high resolution copies of the images you want.
- All images in the UAA Photo Bank may be used by UAA faculty, staff, students and agents to promote UAA.
- All images are released for use by UAA faculty, staff, students and agents to promote UAA.
- The Office of University Advancement reserves the right to remove, update or change the UAA Photo Bank and its contents at any time.
- We reserve the right to hold photos from the Photo Bank.
- Images in the Photo Bank may only be used for UAA publications and websites.
- By using this service the end user assumes all liability and releases and holds harmless the University of Alaska, University of Alaska Anchorage, University Advancement and its staff.
Photo requests and suggestions
To make photo requests or to make suggestions for photos you would like to see be taken, please fill out either the "Photo Request" form or the "Photo Suggestions" form at the link below.
University Marketing and Communications may also have photos in our much larger archives that could work for you which have not yet been published into the UAA Photo Bank. If you can't find something you need in the Photo Bank, please let us know by using the "Photo Suggestions" form. If we don't already have similar photos that might match your suggestions in the Photo Bank or our archives, we will as time and opportunity become available take the photos that get requested.