Secondary Students Taking College Classes
Contact via Email and Phone: Closed to In-person Traffic
The University Center is closed to walk-in traffic due to statewide and local measures
to contain the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). The call center is operational and staff are able to take your call Monday - Friday
from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Call center: 907-786-1480 (option 5)
- Email: contact information found on this page or listed on the Office of the Registrar homepage
During this time, transcripts must be mailed and are not available for pick up.
Please note that staff are working remotely and there may be some unintended interruptions or delays to communication. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Secondary student applicants are admitted as non-degree-seeking students. There is no application fee or deadline for secondary student admission. Secondary students who have applied to the university in a prior semester do not need to apply again.
Apply for Admission
To apply, new students should:
- Go to UAOnline and select "Enter as Non-Degree-Seeking Student" under Just Take a Class
- Select "Enter" under UAA
- Select the red "New Student" link under Section 2 or the blue "First Time User Account Creation" link located near the bottom of the page to create login ID and password.
- Choose a campus
- Choose Secondary School
- Select the admission term and fill out the application. Each section must have a check mark before submission. For additional time to complete the application, select Finish Later and return another time. Incomplete applications will be deleted after three days.
Please allow 1-2 business days for applications to be processed. After 1-2 business days, search for UA credentials (UA ID number and username) and set a password at the UA Easy Login Maintenance Option (ELMO) site using option 3.
Register for Classes
Before registering for classes, secondary students must submit a Secondary Student Parent/Guardian Authorization. A UA Student ID number is required to complete this authorization. Once DocuSigned
by the parent and student, the authorization will automatically route to email@example.com for processing. This authorization form only needs to be completed once and is honored
by all three universities (UAA, UAF and UAS).
For additional information, please see the Secondary Student Enrollment Policy or contact the Registrar's Office at 907-786-1440 Option 5.