Electrical Engineering ABET Accreditation
The Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org. Program- specific Enrollment and Award Data is available here.
Program Educational Objectives
- Graduates of our program will be successful in their chosen career path. Evidence of this would include, but is not limited to:
- Achieving professional advancement with increasing responsibility;
- Engaging in technology-based innovation and/or entrepreneurial activities;
- Engaging in advanced study in engineering graduate programs or related areas.
- Graduates of our program will engage in a continuous process of life-long learning. This would include:
- Staying abreast and current of emerging technologies;
- Obtaining new skills or developing proficiencies with tools and programming/hardware description languages;
- Actively participating in professional communities/societies.