UAA Emergency Preparedness
This site gives an overview of how UAA prepares for, identifies, and manages emergencies.
Emergency Phone Numbers
- Dial 911 for Anchorage Police & Fire Departments
- Dial 6-1120 for University Police
UAA and UPD have launched Rave Guardian to replace UAA Safe App. Go to the app store on your mobile device to download the free app and turn your smartphone into a personal safety device. Details are available in the Green & Gold article UAA Launches Rave Guardian as Official Safety App.
The University of Alaska is partnering with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services in response to the outbreak of COVID-19, also known as coronavirus disease 2019. Our health and emergency management teams are monitoring the status of the outbreak and are reporting back to university leaders so we can be prepared if COVID-19 directly affects our students or employees. UA coronavirus information.
- Emergency contacts for all of UAA's campuses
- Evacuation plans (pdf) show safe locations on the Anchorage campus
- Campus Safety and Risk Management group
- Safety Report policy and statistics
- UAA Emergency Operations Plan (EOP)
- EOP Appendix - Pandemic Flu Planning and Response
- Get Notified - Finding out about emergencies
- FAQ - Answers to frequently asked questions
- University Police Department