USUAA position announcement closes Friday, Oct. 10
by Kathleen McCoy |
USUAA is looking for students who may be interested in the Student Ombudsman position. The Ombudsman is responsible for:
- being the protector and defender of students' rights and act as students' confidant
- serving as a source of information to students concerning the policies, rules and regulations of USUAA and the University of Alaska Anchorage
- working with the Office of Student Affairs and the Dean of Students
- being an ex-officio member of the Student and Academic Affairs Committee
- presenting a monthly report
- serving in the fall and spring semesters of one academic year
Please contact Anita Bradbury at (907) 786-1203 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Application deadline: Friday, Oct. 10.