Want to park for free at UAA? Enter the Parking Services photo contest by March 19
by Kathleen McCoy |
Deadline: March 19
UAA Parking Services is holding a photo contest and the grand-prize winner will receive a 2010-2011 annual parking permit! Additional winners will receive semester parking permits.
Parking Services seeks digital photos of a UAA landmark or building to be used in the design of UAA parking permits. Submissions are due March 19.
Subject of photo should be some representation of the UAA landscape or architecture. Image should be in color. Images of people will not be accepted.
- Horizontal orientation is preferred or image may need to be cropped to fit permit design.
- Images must be submitted in digital format such as jpg, tif, etc.
- E-mail submissions should be no larger than 4"x5" and 72dpi. If photo is selected, a larger version of the image will need to be submitted.
- Image must be original work of photographer and not be digitally altered.
- Maximum of three entries per photographer will be accepted.
- Contest is open to all UAA students, faculty and staff.
- Winners will be asked to sign a release form allowing UAA Parking Services use of photo as well as submit original larger file for printing purposes.
- Each entry must be submitted separately by e-mail or on disc.
- Submit images by e-mail to email@example.com or on disc through campus mail to Parking Services, ATTN: Photo Contest.
If you have questions, please contact Erin Dagon Mitchell, UAA Business Services Marketing Director, at (907) 786-1591 or firstname.lastname@example.org.