Seawolf Auction set for May 7 at the Sheraton Anchorage Hotel
by Kathleen McCoy |
Friday, May 7, 6-9 p.m.
Sheraton Anchorage Hotel
You could be entertaining up to 16 of your business associates, clients, family or friends this summer on a scenic roundtrip from Anchorage to Seward in the luxurious and historic Alaska Railroad Denali Business Railcar.
This will be one of featured items at the 23rd annual Seawolf Auction, set for May 7 at the Sheraton Anchorage Hotel.
The Alaska Railroad Denali Business Railcar is a recently renovated historical coach that was customarily used over the years by the president of the Alaska Railroad to travel for business and to entertain.
Other Seawolf Auction live items will include:
- Trip for two on Alaska Airlines
- Baja Mexico's Sea of Cortez Whales & Wildlife Cruise\
- Magic Bus limo ride for 17
- One-week stay at Palm Springs condo
- African Photo Safari
- 4-hour sail boat cruise for 30 people in Puget Sound
- The Alaska Club gold family tennis membership
- 2010 Carrs/Safeway Shootout VIP package
- 2010-11 UAA hockey VIP package
Doors will open for the silent auction and casual buffet at 6 p.m., and the live auction will begin at 7. Proceeds from the event go to support UAA student-athletes. For more information regarding corporate table reservations or to donate auction items, please contact UAA athletics at (907) 786-1293.