UAA congratulates 'Top Forty Under 40' recipients
by Kathleen McCoy |
Last week the Alaska Journal of Commerce announced the winners of the annual "Top Forty Under 40" awards. The University of Alaska Anchorage is proud to call three of this year's recipients our own. Congratulations to Robert Capuozzo, UAA College of Education; Monica Kane, UAA Academic Affairs; and Andre B. Rosay, UAA Justice Center.
Alaska's Top Forty Under 40 program recognizes the state's top professionals younger than age 40. Recipients are honored for demonstrated professional excellence and a commitment to their community.
UAA alumni receiving awards this year include:
- Mark Ayers, GCI
- Maude Renee Blair, NANA Development Corp.
- Heather Cavanaugh, Alaska Communications
- Jennifer Dahle Harrison, Chickaloon Village Traditional Council
- Rebecca Leigh Sousa Hayes, Bering Straits Aerospace Services
- Michelle D. Maynor, dba Interior Graphics and Printing
- Ryan Ray, Dept. of Military and Veterans Affairs
- Andrew J. Romerdahl, Pfeffer Development
- Christopher Schutte, Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd.
- Francisca Talavera, Talavera
The recipients will be recognized at the "Top Forty under 40" luncheon on March 3 at the Dena'ina Civic and Convention Center in Anchorage.
For more information about this award visit www.alaskajournal.com.
Congratulations to all UAA-affiliated honorees!