You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

School Transfers for International Students

Students who transfer to another US school need to have their SEVIS record transferred from UAA to their new school. Students wishing to transfer their SEVIS record must provide proof of their admission into the new school prior to UAA completing the transfer.