You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

International Transcript Evaluations

All international transcripts must be evaluated by World Education Services (WES).*  WES specifies how to submit academic documents from each country.  The typical process is listed  below; however, be sure to check the WES website and follow their directions carefully as WES will not process documents not sent in the manner required.

  • Student creates account with WES
    • Choose ICAP Course-by-Course evaluation for all college/university transcripts
    • For high school transcripts choose a Document-by-Document evaluation
    •  Be sure to add UAA as a recipient when creating your WES account.
  • Student completes Academic Records Request Form (found on WES website under "Documents Required") and sends to educational institution(s)
  • Educational institution(s) sends the documents to WES
  • WES sends completed evaluation electronically to UAA (as long as you choose UAA as a recipient)

Once WES receives the documents and has verified their authenticity UAA should have the results in three to four weeks.

*If you have completed the equivalent of 24 or more college credits (as evidenced by your WES evaluation or your official transcript sent by an accredited U.S. college) with a grade of C or better, UAA will waive the requirement for your high school transcript.