You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
International Transcript Evaluations
All international transcripts must be evaluated by World Education Services (WES).* WES specifies how to submit academic documents from each country. The typical process is listed below; however, be sure to check the WES website and follow their directions carefully as WES will not process documents not sent in the manner required.
- Student creates account with WES
- Choose ICAP Course-by-Course evaluation for all college/university transcripts
- For high school transcripts choose a Document-by-Document evaluation
- Be sure to add UAA as a recipient when creating your WES account.
- Student completes Academic Records Request Form (found on WES website under "Documents Required") and sends to educational institution(s)
- Educational institution(s) sends the documents to WES
- WES sends completed evaluation electronically to UAA (as long as you choose UAA as a recipient)
Once WES receives the documents and has verified their authenticity UAA should have the results in three to four weeks.
*If you have completed the equivalent of 24 or more college credits (as evidenced by your WES evaluation or your official transcript sent by an accredited U.S. college) with a grade of C or better, UAA will waive the requirement for your high school transcript.