On Dec. 11, our Facilities and Campus Services team was made aware of a pothole that shut down the westbound lanes of Northern Lights Boulevard between UAA Drive and Career Center Drive. It has since been upgraded to a sinkhole, and the lanes will remain closed for an undetermined amount of time while crews repair the damage. We anticipate the closure will extend through the week.
Finals week is a very stressful time for students. Students, please know that your professors have been made aware of the situation. Please communicate with them any delays you may experience due to this issue. We know this is an unexpected traffic challenge. Please take a deep breath. We want you to have a smooth and safe finals week.
Campus Facilities Master Plan
Over the past 50 years the University of Alaska Anchorage has become a university of first choice with Alaska's best and brightest students. In order to continue this level of dedication and achievement, UAA has established a Master Plan that embraces the following five basic goals:
- Make UAA a model for other northern university campuses;
- Accommodate and integrate substantial growth;
- Build quality facilities appropriate to the university that meets exacting demands and relevant state needs;
- Celebrate the natural settings of each campus: and
- Build a community of neighbors.
The following document sets out to chart a course to these goals. If you have any questions, please contact Facilities Planning & Construction at 907-786-4900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Master Plan Downloads
E-mail comments and suggestions on the Master Plan to FP&C at email@example.com.
*** 2013 UAA Campus Master Plan -- Approved by UA BOR on 26 SEP 2013 ***
(Higher definition version available upon request (38Mb))
2009 Master Plan Downloads
- UAA Master Plan
- Complete File Download (22.4MB)
- Kodiak College Master Plan
- Complete File Download (26.5 MB)
- Kenai Peninsula College Master Plan
- Complete File Download (47.9 MB)
- Mat-Su College Master Plan
- Complete File Download (31.6 MB)
- PWSC Master Plan
- Complete File Download (43.0 MB)
2004 Master Plan Downloads
- UAA Master Plan
- Complete File Download (34.6 MB)
- Individual Sections
- UAA Master Plan 2004 (segmented)