Faculty & Staff Training Resources
The annual Title IX training is an online program that provides critical information about:
- Your rights and responsibilities under Title IX
- Sexual assault
- Dating and domestic violence
- Bystander intervention and much more
- To complete the training, you much complete the training by October 1st.
- All faculty and staff are required to complete the training.
- Access training through your myUA Employee Services Dashboard, learning library.
- When finished with the training, click the black "X" in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Technical support: If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please review the Troubleshooting Guide, or contact Everfi tech support at support.everfi.com. Everfi can work directly with you to resolve technical issues through phone, chat or email. You will need to provide your UA email address and username. If there are continued issues, please contact the UAA Title IX office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-786-0818.
This training is an annual requirement requiring completion between July 1 and October 1st.
The Title IX training course will cover sensitive issues. If you are uncomfortable at any point or want to speak to someone about this training, please contact: