CoEng Breakout Room Scheduling
Breakout rooms are available in the EIB and ECB for student use.
Each room seats 6-8 people and is equipped with a presentation computer, two 50" LED monitors, and web conference system.
- Breakout rooms are accessible by WolfCard only.
Request WolfCard access here.
- Priority is given to engineering and CTC students during peak hours (M-F 9:00 am - 6:00 pm).
- ECB 205 and 207
- EIB 205, 207, 209 (203 is currently closed for maintenance)
- How to Reserve a Room
- Check availability on the calendar below.
- Go to 25Live Scheduling and log on with your UA credentials.
- Select "Search Locations" and enter the room number you would like to reserve.
- View "Availability" or "Availability Weekly."
- Select the date and time you would like to reserve and enter your event details. Please include last name and major in the Event Name. Failure to include this information may result in cancellation of reservation.
- Maximum duration for a reservation is 2 hours. One reservation per day is permitted.
- Abuse of the system may result cancellation and/or revocation of WolfCard access to breakout rooms.
Note: Reservations may take up to an hour to appear the calendar below. Refer to 25Live for the most accurate availability.
For more information on 25Live, please visit the 25Live Information Page.
- Reservation and Use Policy
- Rooms are for studying/study groups, special tutoring sessions, and other academic activities. They are not for sleeping, gaming, hanging out, etc.
- WolfCard access is required. Request access here.
- Rooms are available from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm daily.
- Access is limited to engineering students only during peak hours (M-F 9:00 am - 6:00 pm).
- Reservations are required. If using a room without a reservation, you may be asked to leave by a student/group with a reservation.
- Rooms can be reserved for a maximum of 2 hours per day per student/group. Limit of one reservation per day.
- If you are over 15 minutes late for a reservation, the reservation will be considered canceled and the room may be used by another student.
- When making a reservation, please include last name and major in the Event Name.
- Do not disconnect or tamper with the computers and AV equipment.
- Please clean up after yourself! This includes wiping down the table if you had food or drink.
- Contact the College of Engineering Facilities Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions or technical issues in the rooms or for assistance with the reservation process.