College of Engineering Facilities Access
Campus access is restricted for Fall 2020, meaning keys and WolfCards are required to access campus buildings.
Here's how to get access.
- Essential Services
Students will automatically be granted WolfCard access to the buildings where essential services are located.
Hours of access are Monday - Friday from 7:45 am - 10:00 pm.
Essential services available to students during this time include:
- UAA/APU Consortium Library*
- Student Health and Counseling Center, Rasmuson Hall (RH)
- Dean of Students Office, Rasmuson Hall (RH)
- Information Technology Services (ITS), Social Science Building (SSB)
- University Cashiering Office, University Center
- University Police Department, Eugene Short Hall (ESH)
- Residence Life and Housing Facilities
- Student Union (no WolfCard access; enter by the old Bookstore)
*NOTE: The Consortium Library is the location of the newly combined testing center which was previously located at Gordon Hartlieb Hall and the University Center.
Campus Spine access will be limited only to nearby building clusters and not across the entire campus.
Access to the SSB is available from the Engineering Parking Garage through the ECB and NSB. There is no access to the Student Union from the Campus Spine or Parking Garage.
- Face-to-Face Classes
If you are a student enrolled in a face-to-face class or lab, you will automatically be granted WolfCard access to the building(s) in which your class is located. Hours of access are Monday - Friday from 7:45 am - 10:00 pm.
- Engineering Computer Labs
If you are not enrolled in face-to-face classes and require access to CoEng computer labs, you can request WolfCard access to the EIB.
The following College of Engineering computer labs are available Monday - Friday from 7:45 am - 10:00 pm:
- EIB 202
- EIB 401
Please use the button below to request access.
- Virtual Computer Labs
Access engineering software on your own device using the CoEng Virtual Desktop. Log on from anywhere -- on or off campus! Find out how.
- Additional Assistance
If you have additional questions or if your WolfCard is not working, please contact one of the offices below:
- Kim Riggs, College of Engineering Facilities Manager | 786-5476 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- UAA Information Technology Services | 786-4646
- Univeristy Police Department | 786-1120