You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Forms, Instructions, Links
Example forms from IDEA show what questions are on the FIF and student survey forms.
- Example Objective Selection Form (OSF) - (COMING SOON.) This is a scan of the paper version of the form which asks the same questions as the online version. Posted as a reference.
- Example Student Information Form - Diagnostic Form - Example of the paper diagnostic form.
Filling out the OSF
- FAQ for Faculty - Answers a lot of questions about how to best utilize the OSF
- IDEA's Direction to Faculty for Online Administration (OSF) - The IDEA Center's guide to filling out the online Faculty Information Form.
- IDEA's Guide: "Adding Additional Questions" to the OSF
- IDEA's "Thoughts on Selecting IDEA Objectives"
- Addressing Fears of Student Retaliation in IDEA Online. From the IDEAblog
- The IDEA Center's IDEAblog - Various articles about utilizing IDEA's Student Ratings of Instruction.
- Evidence on How to Improve Student Ratings of Instruction - From the IDEAblog
- The Role of Course Evals in Faculty Evaluation - A presentation from CAFE by Professor John Petraitis.
- PowerPoint for IDEA Administrators - "What do all these columns mean?"