Forms, Instructions, Links
Example forms from IDEA show what questions are on the FIF and student survey forms.
- Example Faculty Information Form (FIF) - This is a scan of the paper version of the form which asks the same questions as the online version. Posted as a reference.
- Example Student Information Forms
Filling out the FIF
- FAQ for Faculty - Answers a lot of questions about how to best utilize the FIF
- IDEA's Direction to Faculty for Online Administration (FIF) - The IDEA Center's guide to filling out the online Faculty Information Form.
- IDEA's Guide: "Adding Additional Questions" to the FIF
- IDEA's "Thoughts on Selecting IDEA Objectives"
- Addressing Fears of Student Retaliation in IDEA Online. From the IDEAblog
- The IDEA Center's IDEAblog - Various articles about utilizing IDEA's Student Ratings of Instruction.
- Evidence on How to Improve Student Ratings of Instruction. From the IDEAblog
- The Role of Course Evals in Faculty Evaluation - A presentation from CAFE by Professor John Petraitis.
- PowerPoint for IDEA Administrators - "What do all these columns mean?"
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software