Visit the UA coronavirus information website to learn how the University of Alaska is responding to the novel coronavirus/COVID-19 situation and find links to communications, policy guidance and resources.
Forms, Instructions, Links
Example forms from IDEA show what questions are on the FIF and student survey forms.
- Example Objective Selection Form (OSF) - (COMING SOON.) This is a scan of the paper version of the form which asks the same questions as the online version. Posted as a reference.
- Example Student Information Form - Diagnostic Form - Example of the paper diagnostic form.
Filling out the OSF
- FAQ for Faculty - Answers a lot of questions about how to best utilize the OSF
- IDEA's Direction to Faculty for Online Administration (OSF) - The IDEA Center's guide to filling out the online Faculty Information Form.
- IDEA's Guide: "Adding Additional Questions" to the OSF
- IDEA's "Thoughts on Selecting IDEA Objectives"
- Addressing Fears of Student Retaliation in IDEA Online. From the IDEAblog
- The IDEA Center's IDEAblog - Various articles about utilizing IDEA's Student Ratings of Instruction.
- Evidence on How to Improve Student Ratings of Instruction - From the IDEAblog
- The Role of Course Evals in Faculty Evaluation - A presentation from CAFE by Professor John Petraitis.
- PowerPoint for IDEA Administrators - "What do all these columns mean?"