You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Why is my PO Payment not Processed?
If your department has submitted an invoice for processing against a purchase order, there are many things that may keep it from being processed in a timely manner.
- The PO number on the invoice is either missing or incorrect.
- The PO balance is insufficient and a change order is required for overages.
- Invoice approval form has incorrect information.
- PO description does not match department request.
- The payment is from a restricted fund for professional services and the approval is missing a signature by the Principle Investigator
- The department has not received the services or goods (we cannot pre-pay in advance unless Procurement has requested it on the P.O.)
- A specific email has been sent to the department for review of the invoice.