Why is my PO Payment not Processed?
If your department has submitted an invoice for processing against a purchase order, there are many things that may keep it from being processed in a timely manner.
- The PO number on the invoice is either missing or incorrect.
- The PO balance is insufficient and a change order is required for overages.
- Invoice approval form has incorrect information.
- PO description does not match department request.
- The payment is from a restricted fund for professional services and the approval is missing a signature by the Principle Investigator
- The department has not received the services or goods (we cannot pre-pay in advance unless Procurement has requested it on the P.O.)
- A specific email has been sent to the department for review of the invoice.