Positions Available Now
Agencies in Anchorage and throughout Alaska that employ social workers
- Abused Women's Aid in Crisis (AWAIC)
- Access Alaska (multiple locations)
- AK Child and Family
- Akeela, Inc
- Alaska Brain Injury Network
- Alaska Crossings (Southeast)
- Alaska Family Services, Inc.
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Alaska VA Healthcare System
- Anchorage Community Mental Health Services
- Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center
- Anchorage School District
- The Arc of Anchorage
- Assets, Inc.
- Bartlett Regional Hospital (Juneau)
- Bean's Cafe
- Boys and Girls Clubs Alaska
- Bristol Bay Area Health Corporation (Dillingham, etc.)
- Bristol Bay Native Association (Dillingham)
- Camp Fire Alaska
- Catholic Social Services
- Covenant House Alaska
- Denali Family Services
- Dr. Deborah Spira Child & Adolescent Counseling
- Fairbanks Community Mental Health Services
- Fairbanks Native Association
- FOCUS, Inc.
- Frontier Community Services
- Hope Community Resources, Inc.
- Hospice of Anchorage
- Iliuliuk Family & Health Services, Inc.
- Juneau Alliance for Mental Health, Inc.
- Mat-Su Health Services
- North Star Behavioral Health
- Norton Sound Health Corporation (Nome, etc.)
- Office of Children's Services
- Programs for Infants & Children, Inc.
- Rural Alaska Community Action Program, Inc. (RurAL CAP)
- SeaView Community Services (Seward)
- Southcentral Foundation
- SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium
- South Peninsula Behavioral Health Services, Inc.
- Sprout Family Services (Homer)
- St. Elias Specialty Hospital
- Stone Soup Group
- Turning Point Counseling Services (Fairbanks)
- Youth Advocates of Sitka, Inc. (Sitka)
- Yukon-Kushkokwim Health Corporation (Bethel, etc.)
- YWCA Alaska
Alaska Statewide Employment Links
Positions for Social Workers Nationally
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software