University of Alaska Anchorage
College of Health advisors can help you build your academic plans and pursue your educational, career and life goals. Many health programs have specific admissions criteria, degree requirements and course sequencing. Advisors can help you navigate the requirements, complete your degree successfully and prepare for a great job in your field.
Not sure where to start?
Contact our Student Success Center!
Have a quick question about advising, admissions or an academic program? Fill out our online question form and we'll get back to you ASAP.
You can also contact our Student Success Center directly to set up an appointment with an advisor.
Phone number: (907) 786-1318
Email address: email@example.com
Location: Professional Studies Building (PSB), 2nd Floor, Suite 212 (see our location on a map)
The Student Success Center can:
- Assist you with understanding program and degree requirements
- Facilitate your short and long term academic planning
- Support you through academic difficulties
- Help you navigate university processes such as financial aid appeals and academic petitions.
- Contact a specific advisor at the Student Success Center
Senior Academic Advisor
Senior Academic Advisor
Have you been assigned an advisor in your academic unit?
Contact your advisor directly!
Your assigned faculty advisor or academic advisor can help you with academic planning, completing program requirements, and navigating challenges.
If you need help finding your advisor, find your academic unit below or contact our Student Success Center at (907) 786-1318 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find your advisor's information here
Your degree Find advising information here
- Athletic training
- Outdoor leadership
- Health sciences
- MEDEX/Physician assistant
- Public health
- Human services
- Conflict resolution
- Children's Behavioral Health
- Legal studies
- Paralegal studies
Visit the Justice Center advising page
- Dental assisting
- Dental hygiene
- Diagnostic medical sonography
- Fire & emergency services technology
- Medical assisting
- Medical lab science / technology
- Paramedical technology
- Physical therapist assistant
- Radiologic technology
- Surgical technology
- Medical office coding
- Pharmacy technology
- Medical imaging sciences
Contact the Student Success Center at (907) 786-1318 or email@example.com.
- Family nurse practitioner
- Nursing education
- Psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner
Visit the School of Nursing advising page
- Social work
- Social welfare studies
Visit the School of Social Work advising page
- Medicine / WWAMI
Visit the WWAMI School of Medical Education advising page
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
Visit the Pharmacy Program web page