On Dec. 11, our Facilities and Campus Services team was made aware of a pothole that shut down the westbound lanes of Northern Lights Boulevard between UAA Drive and Career Center Drive. It has since been upgraded to a sinkhole, and the lanes will remain closed for an undetermined amount of time while crews repair the damage. We anticipate the closure will extend through the week.
Finals week is a very stressful time for students. Students, please know that your professors have been made aware of the situation. Please communicate with them any delays you may experience due to this issue. We know this is an unexpected traffic challenge. Please take a deep breath. We want you to have a smooth and safe finals week.
Air University Associate To Baccalaureate
The Air University Associate-To-Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC) Program is an initiative between Air University and civilian higher education institutions to offer fully online baccalaureate degree programs to every Air Force enlisted member, regardless of duty location.
The University of Alaska Anchorage offers the following bachelor's degree programs to Air University applicants:
- Active-duty Air Force, Air Force Reserve or Air National Guard
- Degree requirements may be completed after you retire or separate from the Air Force (retired or veteran Airmen who have received a qualifying CCAF degree are also eligible)
Active duty Airmen and reservists pay in-state tuition.
Take the Next Step
Need Help? Contact Us
The University of Alaska Anchorage is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
The AU-ABC program creates partnerships between the Air Force and accredited “military friendly” civilian higher education schools to:
- Give Airmen with an AAS degree from CCAF the opportunity to earn a career-related (AF-relevant) four-year degree by completing an additional 67 semester hours
- Maximize the application of military career education and training
- Provide online academic and support services for the enlisted member