Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar provides integrated services that maintain and protect the integrity of student and academic records and ensures compliance with all related policies and procedures.
The Registrar oversees numerous processes and procedures including:
- Transfer credit
- Degree progress
- Graduation and diplomas
- Transcripts and enrollment verifications
- University catalog
- Class scheduling (including final exam schedules) and curriculum management
- National Student Exchange (NSE)
Contact UsThe best way to reach the Office of the Registrar is by email.
- Degree Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transcripts and Enrollment Verifications: email@example.com
- Transfer Credit Evaluations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration/Secondary Students: email@example.com
- Publications and Scheduling: firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Student Exchange: email@example.com
- Catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 5:00pm. Friday by appointment.
907-786-1480 - Option 5.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
3901 Old Seward Highway, Suite 201
Anchorage, AK 99503
3211 Providence Dr
Anchorage, AK 99508