Office of the Registrar
Contact via Email and Phone: Closed to In-person Traffic
The University Center is closed to walk-in traffic due to statewide and local measures
to contain the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). The call center is operational and staff are able to take your call Monday - Friday
from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Call center: 907-786-1480 (option 5)
- Email: contact information found on this page or listed on the Office of the Registrar homepage
During this time, transcripts must be mailed and are not available for pick up.
Please note that staff are working remotely and there may be some unintended interruptions or delays to communication. We appreciate your patience during this time.
The Office of the Registrar provides integrated services that maintain and protect the integrity of student and academic records and ensures compliance with all related policies and procedures.
The Registrar oversees numerous processes and procedures including:
- Transfer credit
- Degree progress
- Graduation and diplomas
- Transcripts and enrollment verifications
- University catalog
- Class scheduling (including final exam schedules) and curriculum management
- National Student Exchange (NSE)
Contact UsThe best way to reach the Office of the Registrar is by email.
- Degree Services: email@example.com
- Transcripts and Enrollment Verifications: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer Credit Evaluations: email@example.com
- Registration/Secondary Students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publications, Scheduling, and Catalog: email@example.com
- National Student Exchange: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 5:00pm. Friday by appointment.
907-786-1480 - Option 5.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
3901 Old Seward Highway, Suite 201
Anchorage, AK 99503
3211 Providence Dr
Anchorage, AK 99508